- cursor to contain name of window that is being
- cursor to show arrows of drop direction (left,
right, up, bottom)
- play with "dimmer" of drop area, make it fast
Passing to Jano, as HIE group should specify how cursors should look
like (or close this issue with explanation if they think so). After
spec is complete, please pass to Peter for impl.
- when dropping into exiting tab group, tabs should animate drop result, drawing fake tab that will flash and signalize
drop result, making space for drop of new item between existing ones
- when dropping between existing tab groups and new window/area/tab group should be created, windows should animate and
indicate new area, making space.
- effects level should be optional -> dependency on winsys FX options
- performance risk, evaluate use of glass pane or drawing directly into tabs, check JTable how they do tab header animation
Time estimation: 6 man weeks (3 for tabs, 3 for tab groups/windows)
moving opened issues from TM <= 6.1 to TM=Dev
partly Implemented by saubrecht as now whole "fake" window is being DnDed and is darkening when it's not possible to
make a drop.