2-19 dev build, W2K
Steps to reproduce:
1. Mount NetBeans catalog.
2. Create XSL stylesheet from New wizard.
3. change output definition to <xsl:output
Filesystem 1.1//EN" />
4. on line after </xsl:template>, enter
<filesystem> start tag.
5. Press Enter, press Ctrl-T to indent, then use
code completion to enter a <file> tag.
6. Press Enter, then enter </ and let code
completion fill in close tag.
7. Press Enter, then enter a < character. IDE
shuts down without warning.
100% reproducible on my system.
Any message in console?
None. Checked ide.log, it just contains references to the last help
topics I looked at.
Issue #31199 looks like the same problem with different symptom.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 31199 ***