Steps to reproduce:
1. Open properties window for JSP.
2. Switch to Execution tab.
3. Select "(do not debug option)" for Debugger value.
4. Close dialog and press Alt+f5 to start debugger.
5. When dialog "Incorrect configuration" will shown, press
6. Press "Cancel" in next dialog.
Result: "Start" debugger button is grayed as well as "Run
to cursor". If I switch to other JSP, then switch back,
Start button became active.
Well reproduced under WinXP & Win2K with Sun One Studio 4
update 1, build 020822_1
Also reproducible in NetBeans dev build 20020827.
This looks like a focus issue, assigning to core.
changed owner Dafe -> Peter Z.
Those actions belong to debugger. Reassigning.
The bug is in core module. When user press "configure" button
ServiceTypePanel is opened and some ugly selected nodes are set. And
they are not removed when ServiceTypePanel is closed (original nodes
are not set).
Probably it is necessary to check where focus is going to correctly
set selected nodes.
Assigning to Tim
No longer an issue in Stavbicka.