If a user is going to use CND only for remote development and does not have appropriate compilers on the local machine or those compilers were not detected for some reason then "No C/C++ Compilers Found" window appears when a user is adding a remote development host.
Steps to reproduce:
- run CND on the machine without compilers with a fresh userdir
- switch Remote toolbar on
- call 'Manage Hosts' from the dropdown list on the remote toolbar
Result: "No C/C++ Compilers Found" window appears together with "Build Host Manager" window and remains after closing "Build Host Manager".
Sometimes it breaks functional tests or requires a workaround.
fixed, change set:
Remove dialog at all.
- dialog outdated (does not include host info)
- host can be set up without initializing compilers
- there is no place when dialog will be appeared because tool collection initialization is "lazy" and invoked from different UI places. The dialog can led to UI problems.
Integrated into 'main-silver', will be available in build *201609150002* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Alexander Simon <email@example.com>
Log: fixed Bug #268022 No C/C++ Compilers Found window appears on adding a remote host
- remove dialog at all