How to reproduce ?
- create new properties file
- add some properties, use for this action "Add
property ..." button in editor ( fill all - key,
value and comment )
-create second properties file
- add some keys, similarly as in a), but fill only
kyes to the dialog
-> see differencies in these files. Use for this
comparing text view
( In explorer over propeties file select from
context menu 'Edit' )
->In second file is not comments (we are not
entered them), but in GUI form in Editor is showed
comment for first property !?
This is comment of properties file, but not for
Changing priority -> P4.
It is adequate to this issue.
Set target milestone to TBD
It is heuristics as spec does not say a word about it.
It's a wontfix candidate until we introduce another heuritics:
- e.g. do not pair first comment as it is probably copyright
- introduce notion of sections. Many users now uses something like ##
filename.ext followed by all keys in given file.
Ok. I am moving this from DEFECT to ENHACEMENT.
Am I right ?
Ok, it's better for another reasons...
This is a reasonable request for enhancement.