Created attachment 149720 [details]
screen of context menu
Some times all "ant" commands are switch off and impossible to turn them on. Only restart ide. Very annoying.
Created attachment 151160 [details]
file context menu before
Created attachment 151161 [details]
file context menu after reboot
Created attachment 151162 [details]
main menu before
Created attachment 151163 [details]
main menu after reboot
Created attachment 151164 [details]
project context menu before
Created attachment 151165 [details]
project context menu after reboot
Please give any fix or workaround. I need to work, not rebooting the IDE whole day.
same here, using ubuntu 14.04.
i encounter this problem few times, very annoying!
1. goto files tab
2. select projects build.xml file
3. right click on it an choose -> run target -> clean, JAR
Created attachment 153519 [details]
screen of context menu - Window 8.1 - Netbeans 8.0.2
1. With the project opened on netbeans, rename the directory of project (in filesystem).
The Netbeans will auto close the project.
2. If not close automaticaly, force it clicking "Source" -> "Scan for External Changes" with the project selected.
3. After the project has been automatically closed, rename the directory of project to the original name (in filesystem).
4. Reopen the project on Netbeans.
Now, the options are enabled.
*** Bug 252236 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 242261 ***