Forte for Java 4.0, Community Edition RC5
Windows 98 with JDK 1.4 build #92
Users can't use VSS filesystems mounted in Forte for Java
3.0 that were imported through project manager. Several
exceptions occured during import and each time user tries
to invoke popup menu it does not produce anything but
throws another exception. Have a look at the attachments.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch FFJ 3.0 and mount some VSS filesystem. Exit it.
2. Launch FFJ 4.0. Import project from step 1. and open it.
3. You should see several exceptions during import.
4. Expand imported VSS filesystem and right click any node.
5. Another exceptions should occur.
Created attachment 5908 [details]
Set of exceptions thrown within described time period.
Created attachment 5909 [details]
This is the configuration file from FFJ 3.0.
There were problems with reading of the temporary configuration files,
they were not imported sometimes. This is the reason why the storage
has changed in Forte 4.0 (NB 3.3.x). However this seems like a
slightly different problem...
Set target milestone to TBD
FFJ 3.0 is a quite old distribution. Resolving as won't fix.
Okay, I agree.