1. Open up attached Project in NetBeans.
2. Open up attached text file in Windows Notepad.
3. Highlight all the code in the text file and copy.
4. Open ConsolidatorDemo.java file in editor and paste the code into the file.
5. Place cursor at the top of file and press Shift+Ctrl+End to highlight all the text and press Delete.
6. Paste the code into the ConsolidatorDemo.java file again in Editor.
7. Repeat step 5.
8. Notice the text will not delete. Backspace does not work either as well as typing a character.
Workaround: Close file and reopen it.
This does not happen in NetBeans v7.2.1 - regression.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE 7.3 RC1 (Build 201301240957)
Java: 1.7.0_13; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 23.7-b01
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_13-b20
System: Windows 7 version 6.1 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_US (nb)
Created attachment 130980 [details]
Project to use for reproduction.
Created attachment 130981 [details]
Code to paste into project.
This is a dup of issue #225451. When going through the steps on the build that includes the fix it works ok.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 225451 ***