1) open heap dump
2) select any class and open instance view
3) wait for references computation and invoke 'Show nearest GC root'
4) close heap dump
5) open the same heap dump again
6) select any class and open instance view
7) wait for references computation and invoke 'Show nearest GC root'
The following line is repeated in messages.log:
Cannot call progress on a taks that was never started at org.netbeans.modules.profiler.heapwalk.model.InstanceNode$1.stateChanged(InstanceNode.java:225)
Fixed in profiler-main
user: Tomas Hurka <email@example.com>
date: Fri Apr 06 11:38:24 2012 +0200
summary: call HeapProgress.progressFinish() in all cases