If at least one user project sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH when building, user have to switch Smart Code Analyzer off for the entire IDE, and loose all its benefits.
I propose to
1) Have this option on a per-project basis
2) Allow user to somehow choose between (LD_LIBRARY_PATH + LD_PRELOAD) and
(LD_PRELOAD_32 + LD_PRELOAD_64) models
Some usability decisions we should make if we want to make SBA configured for each project independently:
- should we allow user to set his own include directories and macroses if SBA is enabled (currently all user-set include directories and macroses are replaced by detected onces);
- where to place the SBA enable check-box in the project properties;
- should we notify user some-how that SBA is enabled.
(In reply to comment #0)
> 1) Have this option on a per-project basis
was fixed in bug #211798