See issue 196075
*** Bug 154845 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The change was pushed as:
I would like to ask especially windows users to give this a try when the patch is integrated into the next nightly.
This should happen:
- If your on a UNIX like system, you should see no difference (the derby default is then $HOME/.netbeans-derby
- If your on windows and start with a fresh configuration:
- if there is an existing directory %AppData%/Netbeans/Derby it is used
- if there is an existing .netbeans-derby in the old location this will be used
- if none of the above exist %AppData%/Netbeans/Derby is used
If you find it fixed, please change the state of this bug to VERIFIED.
Integrated into 'main-silver', will be available in build *201512060002* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Matthias Blaesing <email@example.com>
Log: #207507: move derby datadir directory on windows to %AppData%/NetBeans/Derby
Thank you for fixing this Matthias. I just verified it with the latest dev build.