Created attachment 106112 [details]
Test web application.
It is not possible to step into forwarded JSP page. To reproduce:
- open attached project in IDE
- add Glassfish server if not installed previously
- put breakpoint to forwardTest.jsp line 14 (<h1> tag)
- call "Debug|Debug File" (Ctrl+Shift+F5) and wait until stops at breakpoint
- press repeatedly F7 (Step Into)
- you should get into included JSP but incorrect java classes are opened instead
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 201102160501)
Java: 1.6.0_24; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 19.1-b02
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1250; cs_CZ (nb)
This old bug may not be relevant anymore. If you can still reproduce it in 8.2 development builds please reopen this issue.
Thanks for your cooperation,
NetBeans IDE 8.2 Release Boss