New Breakpoint window has a lot of fields. It is nice. But "Action" doesn't work.
- Call New Breakpoint window
- Select "File:Line" breakpoint type
- Select "Trace" in Action field
- Push Ok button
- Call Customize context menu item in Breakpoint tab on new breakpoint
==> I see "Stop" in Customize Breakpoint window
The following issues should be fixed within that bug:
- only Stop action is working (Trace and Run Script do not work)
- BP is shown as "Conditional" if other than Stop action is chosen
we do not have "debugger console" tab any more where we can trace debugger events, our debugger console really represents the communication with the debugger engine, so it is unclear where to trace it...
discussed with Alexander and removed from fix-in-nb701 list