Created attachment 102757 [details]
The start.html page (and all other .html in root directory) contain following troubles:
1/The upper part of the page shows 2 icons which contain 6.9 instead of 6.9.1
2/When I want to install jdk it points me to the jdk-6u21... which don't exist on the disk - physically the binaries are named jdk-6u22...
iso image: nbdvd0610_2010-11-02_19-26-16.iso
os: mac osx
downloaded from: http://nbstorage.czech.sun.com/builds/docscd/NB691_DVD_1010/builds/latest/
#1, #5, #6 are just things I'm wondering if they are right ...
#3, #4, #5 are a bit serious
1. the image with box shows 6.9 still
2. link file:///Volumes/NB691_DVD_1010/JavaSE/jdk-6u22-windows-x64.exe not working
3. file:///Volumes/NB691_DVD_1010/JavaSE/jdk-6u22-linux-amd64-rpm.bin not working
4. file:///Volumes/NB691_DVD_1010/JavaSE/jdk-6u22-linux-i586-rpm.bin not working
5. this might be intentional because it makes a bit sense but to be sure :), on page experience is everywhere mentioned 6.9 version. Especially screencast could be 6.9.1 if we wanna call this 6.9.1 DVD
6. I didn't have enough time to go through the course but this doesn't sound so new "NEW! "Java Programming with Passion!" based on NetBeans 6.5 IDE by Sang Shin". After you go to that course and to the section How to Use NetBeans effectively you see links to 6.9.1
this issue is fixed, isn't it ? If so please mark as fixed. Thanks in advance.
This issue is fixed in the ISO.
Since the ISO has already been released I am marking this formally as VERIFIED.