Too much time spent in the iteration over the indexedIndexables in LI.store() when indexing large projects with lots of embeddings.
FIxed jet-main 5054a03fdae6
I've also changed the ProxyIterable to allow caching, 0da5348f1db4.
This seems to help also.
Originally before the fix: ~ 18 min, after the fix ~ 10 min, with the fix and with cache in ProxyIterable ~6 mins.
I will integrate it tomorrow into jet-main
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *201006040001* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Tomas Zezula <email@example.com>
Log: #187051:Too much time spent in the iteration over the indexedIndexables in LI.store
Please verify bugfix for this bug, so it can be included in release691 repository.
I trust Tomas ;-).
And I trust you Vita!
and now you have to trust me :-)
main #0da5348f1db4 transplanted to release691 #64bfc8a74465
main #5054a03fdae6 *ported* to release691 #67a55094365e
I trust Rudolf => Verified in 691. Of course I have checked changesets in release691 repository.
I trust all of you but for assurance I asked Tomas for steps for reproducing.
:D It looks really well in 6.9.1, I did the same task as Tomas on another HW
and it takes about 7 mins. It's really great progress.
Verified in NetBeans IDE 6.9.1 Dev (Build 201007062301).