Steps to reproduce:
1) Start NetBeans IDE with fresh userdir
2) Invoke Team->Report new Issue
3) Click New to create new Issue Tracker
4) Switch to JIRA in the "Connector" combobox
5) Click "Download JIRA plugin" and install it (accept License Agreement, click Install)
6) When "... You mush restart the IDE to complete the plugin installation" box is shown click "Cancel"
6a) I still see "The JIRA plugin is not installed.". It would be great to there another message like "To complete JIRA plugin installation restart the IDE" and "Download JIRA plugin" be disabled or even make invisible.
Within the current sitation the following error steps are possible:
7) Click "Download JIRA plugin" again.
8) "JIRA plugin not found!" message appears which is weird.
8a) It would be more clear message saying something like "You mush restart the IDE to activate the JIRA plugin"
8b) This box has both OK and Cancel buttons. I guess they behave the same - just closes the box so only one (OK?) is required. Even better not to show it at all - see 6a.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE 6.9 RC2 (Build 201005262201)
Java: 1.6.0_18; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 16.0-b13
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1251; ru_RU (nb)
Userdir: C:\Documents and Settings\Lipin\.netbeans\6.9rc2