Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and start Netbeans 6.8 (1.st time with clean userdir)
2. create new J2SE Project
3. add Web Service client
The project can not be build because :
- build script doesn't contain wsimport-client-XXX target.
this is related to ergonomics functionality :
1. WS client requires to have jaxws-build.xml file
2. jaxws-build.xml file creation listens on jax-ws.xml changes
3. the jax-ws.xml listener is initialized in project-open time
4. the listener code is located in NB Enterprise Cluster that is not initialized in project-open time.
The workaround for now is to close and open the project when this happens.
However, it would be nice to fix this for 6.8 path.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *201004020200* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
Log: #178839: move jax-ws.xml creation listener from project's open hook, creating JaxWsBuildScriptExtensionProvider