If I create a web application to run with the default V3 domain1 server (port 8080), I was not able to run the
application with other V3 domain which has server port different than 8080
Steps To Reproduce
1. Install NB Trunk build 09/22/2009
2. Start NB IDE -> select to add a new V3 server by select to download it -> change to domain2 at "Register Local
IDE will create domain2 with a random server port
3. Create a web application with having GlassFish V3 Domain as runtime server
4. Select to run the application
5. Stop GlassFish V3 Domain server
6. Select to change the application to have runtime server as download domain2
7. Run the Application
The app was deployed successfully; however, the browser tried to access to the GlassFish V3 Domain port 8080 instead
of the download domain2 port
Created attachment 88389 [details]
If I switch to Services -> Servers -> download-domain2 -> Applications -> testApp and select to "Open in Browser" the
app then the application was open correctly in the browser.
that was a great catch.
it looks like this bug has been in the product since March, 2009.
i have started to fix this
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *200909301401* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: vince kraemer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: #173138: bad key for Hk2TargetModuleID when target changes.