Python files encoded in utf-8 are not run properly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new python project.
2. In the project properties, set encoding to "UTF8".
3. Create an new file with the following content:
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
4. Run the project. You get the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "[…]\src\test.py", line 2, in <module>
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe0' in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)
5. Run the file in a terminal, it works:
I also have the problem.
With the IDLE there is no problem.
I have the same problem,but i have the netbeans 8.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 153498 ***