When creating a Unit Test for an existing class, one can choose the class to test in a tree-view.
In a deep package-structure, it would be much easier, if one (also) had a dialog like the one in "Go to Type" (press
Ctrl+O in editor).
- right click package in projects view
- new > Test for existing class
- "class to test" provides a "Browse" button which opens the tree view mentioned above
- either replace the tree view with an "Go to Type" like dialog
- or add a search possibility to search for a class of a specific name
Is this still valid?
I think so. This is still a valid requirement.
Oh yes indeed - would be very nice