Product Version: NetBeans IDE 6.7.1 RC (Build 200907150227)
Java: 1.6.0_13; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 11.3-b02
Some of my breakpoints are denoted as "No executable location available at line xx", Moreover one of breakpoints is not
highlighted after being hit.
see attached picture. I'm on line 62 at the moment where breakpoint was hit. This is the output I got (there is line
number missing). As you can see in the picture it's not highlighted at all. However, the thread is stopped, clearly.
Method breakpoint hit in $Proxy110.add at line ? by thread httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0.
Thread httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0 stopped at $Proxy110.add - compiled without debug info.
3 breakpoints are denoted as being at no executable location. A session before they were hit as expected.
1. run sample mave calculator service
2. place breakpoints into CalculatorService.java to lines 62,66,68,71 and invoke debug project
3. add some numbers into web interface and you should stop on some of breakpoints.
4. highlighting doesn't work at the first time
5. some breakpoints are denoted as no executable locations after several debugging sessions without restarting IDE.
Debugger stops on them anyway. They are highlighted,
showstopper for 6.7.1.
Created attachment 84791 [details]
Created attachment 84792 [details]
I reproduced in 67RC1 as well. Now hesitating ... is there something I missed?
it showed up that this bug is reproducible only on first deploy to Glassfish, lowering to P3 because there is an obvious
workaround: restart debugger session
i agree this is not a showstopper anymore.
*** Issue 168848 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
This should be fixed also by the fix to issue #167250.