- install NB into "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.7"
- set userdir to "C:\temp\Dunkan Mc'Cloud (aka $МЕДВЕД)\.netbeans"
- create Welcome in "D:\temp\Dunkan Mc'Cloud (aka МЕДВЕД)\Welcome_2"
- set run arguments: Я "Dunkan Mc'Cloud" "нашел (aka stole)" "$100"
- run the project, it runs successfully
- do step into project
Result: Debugger toolbar appears but the state is unknown (see attached gdb log)
Created attachment 84329 [details]
- can not debug using Output window if the project is created in
- debugger fails on gdb-version checking if I created Welcome sample project with name 'Dunkan Mc'Cloud'
/export/home/Мои Программы/Dunkan Mc'Cloud/
solaris issue is related to execution
execution part fixed in:
the fix works fine on Windows
steel can not debug using Output window if the project is created in
see attached log
Created attachment 84395 [details]
Not reproducible on Solaris and Mac.
An issue with space in path to installation directory on Linux will be filed as a separate issue.
This issue can be considered as fixed.
verified in dev build
The fix has been ported into the release67_fixes repository.
verified in nb6.7.1rc
according to apepin who verified in 6.7.1rc I believe that is fixed. Changing status whiteboard to 67patch1-verified