NB 6.7 FCS, JDK 6u14 64b, Ubuntu 9.04 64b
Steps I've got into freeze:
- opened mvn project
- created another J2SE project from scratch
- working with that for a while (half day) ... reading emails/meetings/....
- returned back tried to work with the J2SE project
- realized I have opened mvn project that I hadn't touched for a while
- closed project from popup menu
-> IDE frozen for ~30s (see attached thread dump)
I had opened Keni Dashboard (opened in this IDE session), hadn't been logged in, hadn't used any Kenai projects ....
Created attachment 84061 [details]
should be fixed since
1657cfc3922f Fri May 29 16:52:15 CEST 2009 Tomas Stupka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
do not trigger repositories on a simple getDefault() call by persistensmanager
I am unable to reproduce the issue. If it still persists, please reopen. Verified in
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 200907020200)
Java: 1.6.0_13; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 11.3-b02
System: Linux version 2.6.28-11-generic running on i386; UTF-8; en_US (nb)
The fix has been ported into the release67_fixes repository.