Is there a plan of creating a common service in future for remote server connection, like Eclipse RSE.
I think it may be provided the following feature.
1. Connection management in "Service" window. Should support ftp, ssh and other secured mode.
2. Can explore remote file system, and create a single connection instance between remote folder and local NetBeans project.
3. Synchronization rule, automactically or by some actions(synchronized on save).
4. Can use diff tool to compare local and remote file.
5. All projects needed remote access using this feature.
I found cnd, php provide their own remoting ui and operation.
Why united them and provide united GUI and API to developer and end user?