1. When I execute GROUP BY sql in db explorer, the DBExplorer cannot show a correct num of records, usually display N/A.
2. Forbid to commit changes in the datagrid(the area with a guide bar and to show out the result of execution of query
sql above.) with result from GROUP BY sql operation. It will cause a serious data confusing.
3. sometimes, executing recursive sql (maybe a subquery, i dont how to say that) will fill in datagrid with many blank
records and pages.
I'm sorry for a late response. But I'm afraid I don't understand the problems. Could you attach steps to reproduce each
of problems? In future, please file separate issue for each of them. Thanks
1. Works for me on build 200908221401 with JDK6u14 on Ubuntu 9,04. Can you please specify how to reproduce the issue?
2. Don't see any problem. Until you commit changhes to DB, data stays unchanged. That is the way how the SQL language works.
3. Can you, please, give an example of query, where the problem occurs? I am not able to reproduce it.
it's been solved in 6.7 edition or above.