GSP coloring is not stored so it is valid only in one session. Also investigate a workaround if possible.
Thanks for looking into this. If you could add settings for "Mark Occurrences" it will be great since I am using a dark
theme and the highlighting makes the text unreadable.
Is there any progress at all in this matter?
Unfortunately I can't reproduce it with daily build. Is this issue still valid?
I can reproduce it in build 200904151401
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install "Extra color themes" plugin
2. In "tools/options/fonts&colors" dialog select "Aloha" theme
3. Select "Grovy server pages (GSP)" from drop-down list
4. Change background color of all list items to "inherited"
5. Press "OK"
6. Restart IDE
7. Open *.GSP file: background color is invalid
8. Open "tools/options/fonts&colors" dialog
9. Select "Grovy server pages (GSP)" from drop-down list
10. Background color is resetted to "[227, 242, 225]"
... and there no way to change "Mark occurences" color in Groovy/GSP files also :(
6.7 Beta - reproduced
This seems to fixed - web-main 075280960496. Reporter can you verify?
The strange thing is that I've just provide localization. Jirko is this expected? It is quite strange if such thing can
influence whether values are saved/loaded or not.
Font&Colors panel belongs to editor/options category. If you feel something is wrong, submit a bug in this category.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *200905071401* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
Log: #159464 GSP coloring not preserved when configured
IMO this is fixed now. Please verify.
Color settings is stored now.
But what about "Mark occurences" setting for Groovy/GSP ?