When creating new file by selecting category Web, the file types HTML and XHTML are no longer working! Sometimes I got
error mesg under the wizard shows "... org/netbeans/modules/html/templates/xhtml.xhtml cannot be found" or the wizard
just shows "Requested functionality not found!"!
I think it is caused by the recent 'ergonomics' scheme because it will work after I added the following runtime
dependency in web.core module:
More serious issue: All html/xhtml file objects cannot be identified because the html module is not 'activated'! All
html editor functions are then disabled!! It affects all frameworks that use html/xhtml. E.g., the Facelets!
Works for me in build 5020 from deadlock. Marking as FIXED.