1. Connect to "travel" Java DB.
2. Rightclick PERSON table and choose "View Data".
3. Press "Insert Record(s)" button.
4. Press TAB key until a cell in the column "#" get focus. Then press Ctrl+TAB key to get next cell (in the column
5. Press Enter key several times. Cells get focus each after another (in order). So it is possible to go through the
cells with Enter key.
6. Choose some cell with advanced editor, enter data and press Enter key. Data will be entered.
7. Choose Enter key again.
Result: First cell becomes editable. It seems that after editing focus always returns to the first cell.
Reassigned to new owner.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 155986 ***