Tested in build 010803_CE.
- enable debug mode from popup menu on "Databases" node
- connect to a database in DBExplorer
- add non-unique index (right click on "Indexes" node and select "Add Index";
choose one column and click OK)
- add column to this index (right click on index's node and select "Add
Column"; choose a column and click OK)
- in output window you can see that unique index was created instead
A property UNIQUE is evaluated badly in AddToIndexAction class.
Reassigning to Radko.
Unique flag wasn't recognized correctly.
Verified in build 200402042045.