(thought I'd already filed this but can't find it) I recently had to internationalize a project I did not write, which
contained large numbers of strings that might or might not be localizable. The wizard was fairly useless for this,
since I could only see the string, not the context it was used in - that is, I couldn't tell if "foo" was a logging
message or text to go on a button.
So I wrote the attached patch in about 15 minutes. It adds a context view to the wizard, so that you can really see
what you're changing. IMO it improves I18N wizard usability 1000%.
If you'd like me to simply commit the change, reassign this issue to me and I will do so.
Created attachment 73832 [details]