It seems there is some problem with the cacthing of the alt+tab event in windows. I am not sure if it occurs in older
- Start netbeans
- Open a file (i was doing ruby files) and start editing
- Alt+Tab out to another file (i went to pdf reader to see the example code)
- Alt+Tab back to the IDE
- the focus is on the application menu (File), i would expect it to be on the last edited code window. [see url snapshot
of same- http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=netbeans65alttabissuead0.png]
I automatically start typing and end up hitting a succession of menu short keys. :)
Is this because an extra "Alt" is being caught in the events or something?
I can reproduce on Win XP.
3) other window
5) netbeans -> everything is ok
7) other window
5) netbeans -> "file" item in menu is selected!
I agree that this may be very annoying. Please reassign further.
unfortunately, known JDK bug :(
see the duplicate
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 73960 ***
is there a problem with the bug database query page or am i missing something? i tried search strings "Alt Tab" and
"Alt+Tab" to make sure i didn't report a duplicate, yet ended up doing so. :(