[200108100740; Sun JDK 1.3.1; MDI]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start with an empty userdir
2. Mount a couple of filesystems open some files in the editor
3. Go to Project | Project Manager...
4. Select Rename... and change the name of the project
5. All filesystems are unmounted, editor window is closed
6. Go to Filesystems | Customize and Tools | Options | Filesystems to see that
the filesystems are really lost
7. Exit the IDE -> Cannot save settings message is displayed
8. Restart -> the filesystems are back
This may be related to issue #14331.
You or Vita?
It's mine ;-)
Resolved in main trunk. Rename of active project is now supported.
Verified in release33-200201170331.
Resolved for 3.4.x or earlier, no new info since then -> closing.