[ BUILD # : 200808051401 ]
[ JDK VERSION : 1.6.0_04 ]
Here is what I did:
1. A project had references to old jars (x-3.0.jar) that had been
2. The project had three source roots with two independent
3. I tried to fix it by hand, doing a replace, since it would be (in
theory) much simpler than using GUI;
4. No other changes have been accidentally made, like breaking some
schema URL due to the replace operation;
5. When I save the file, the IDE hangs.
Created attachment 66642 [details]
Changing back to P1 according to this:
" crash or deadlock Reproducible, unavoidable crash or deadlock"
Integrated into 'main-golden', available in build *200808061401* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/
User: Milan Kubec <email@example.com>
Log: #143001: possible deadlock when saving freeform project.xml