During the review of Nimbus implementation in NetBeans, several L&F related issues with the Attach profiler window were
identified. For their description, see the attached image.
Created attachment 60124 [details]
Attach profiler window with L&F related comments
- extra space in dropdown: actually there's no extra space, for other items in the dropdown there's a project icon.
- line not needed: line is a separator which separates standard dialog from top dropdown available just for attach.
- color combination: defined especially for the dialog, it's a custom component with custom colors.
- color & graphics not from brand: it's a custom graphics for this dialog, it's intentionally not reused from brand.
- icon for Attach button: you're right, this should be fixed - but that's probably P4 or P5.
Because I don't see any concrete violations against the LaF, I'm marking this issue as INCOMPLETE. Since the dialog is
correctly implemented according to existing UI spec, you should probably update the UI spec and point out changes for
Nimbus LaF. Note that the UI spec is available only internally, please contact me for more details.
Obviously, this needs to be dealt with per issue. I'm making this an UMBRELLA issue and I'll file particular issues one
Fixed for 6.5.
VERIFIED in Build 200901140201