When the source of the project is in a linked folder the spring configuration files are not detected and not shown if
they are added from other folders.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Create an Eclipse project with minimal files, and one beans-config.xml spring configuration file
2. Import that workspace through the Eclipse Project Importer feature, this will link the project in Netbeans to the
Eclipse workspace source folder and only the path to the source is maintained in the project.properties file and the
nbproject folder is created only for the configuration details by Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
3. Add a library Spring Framework 2.5 from the Project Properties doalog
4. Open the project properties dialog again after closing it once to see the Spring Framework Note and now try to Add
the configuration file to through the Add File button
5. Dialog shown the nbfolder directory and only has knowledge of the Netbeans folder, even if we choose the
beans-config.xml from its original path it is not shown in the list.
6. Alternatively the detect button will also not detect any spring configuration files
Created attachment 59054 [details]
Eclipse Project for Import
Very nice report, thanks! Should be fixed now.