After adding a new server with a new domain in the NetBeans IDE one cannot rename the server name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Bring up NetBeans IDE.
2. On Services tab, right click on Servers to add a new server.
3. Forgot to change the default server name 'GlassFish V2 (1)' to domain2
4. Click on Next, enter the Platform Location, and Create Personal Domain using Default profile
5. Click on Next, enter Doamin Folder
6. Click on Next, enter Admin Username and password
7. Click on Next, enter port configuration and click on Finish
8. The new domain is created successfully but there is no way to rename server name since there is no Rename option
available when right click on the server.
Expected result: User should be able to rename the server name after creation. Need to recreate if the user wants to
create with a specific server name.
Created attachment 57704 [details]
images lead to the reported problem
reassigning to j2eeserver
*** Bug 169613 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 93196 ***