NullPointerException is thrown and wrong file is created when you try to copy and refactor java file while userdir is in
mercurial repository. To reproduce:
- run IDE with usedir in Hg repository (e.g. main/myuserdir - this case is common when you run UI tests)
- "Changing..." task is running in progress bar
- create new java project
- call Copy action on Main.java node
- call 'Paste|Refactor Copy...' on javaapplication1 package node
- click Refactor in Copy Class dialog. It throws NPE and Main_1.java is created instead of Main1.java (see messages.log).
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 20080204054559)
Java: 1.6.0_04; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 10.0-b19
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1250; cs_CZ (nb)
Created attachment 55975 [details]
messages.log with mercurial logging.
I see this problem.
Created attachment 56078 [details]
date: Tue Feb 05 15:06:13 2008 +0000
126590: Do move immediately rather than in background.