Using NetBeans IDE 6.0 RC1.
I made a new install of NB 6.0 RC1. I did not import old settings. After opening my project I got warnings about missing
libraries, web server, and data sources. I resolved the warnings for the libraries and the server, but after creating
the missing data source, the IDE hung.
Created attachment 53220 [details]
As soon as I restarted the IDE, it happened again with another missing data source in a separate web application, so it
appears to be reproducible. Both are oracle connections.
Please capture a threaddump while IDE is frozen and attach it here.
Issue 121694 appears to be a dupe of this. Why is it a P3? I think it should be P1 - total IDE lockup.
I experience this too. I opened a web project and it had an unresolved datasource issue. I used the dialog to resolve
the issue. After I finished the main resolve datasource dialog froze and the entire IDE froze. I had to kill java.exe
process and restart the IDE. Once restarted, it no longer reported an unresolved datasource dependency.
Created attachment 53378 [details]
Screenshot of frozen IDE
You're right, I'm marking this as duplicate of issue 121694, (#121169 is older and it's already reassigned to proper
If the deadlock is reproducible then it should be P1 of course.
Anyway, for evaluation the problem we need the threaddump, it will show where is the problem.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 121694 ***