Steps to reproduce (you must follow the steps exactly, and perhaps only on a slower Windows machine):
1. Create SynchronousSample.
2. Define a new composite app.
3. Open CASA
4. DnD the SynchronousSample project into the new composite app JBI Modules area.
5. Click the Build Project button.
6. DnDrop a File Binding
7. Make a connection between the File port Consumer and SOAP port Provider. (DO NOT build or save the project.)
8. Select the File Port Consumes endpoint and rt click on Properties to open the Properties dialog.
9. In the Properties dialog, click on the Browser button for Interface, then Cancel.
10. In the Properties dialog, click on the Browser button for Service Name, then Cancel.
11. Click Cancel to exit the Properties dialog.
=> I get the dialog with msg "File <filepath/filename> was modified externally. Reload it?" (screenshot attached)
12. Click Yes.
13. Select the File port, and rt-click on Properties to open the Properties dialog for the File port.
=> NPE. stacktrace attached.
Project files attached.
Seen with build 200707171200 on Windows XP with JDK 1.6_01.
Step 11 should be click Close button.
Log will also be attached.
Created attachment 45246 [details]
Created attachment 45247 [details]
Stacktrace for NullPointerException
Created attachment 45248 [details]
Log file for NB scenario.
Created attachment 45251 [details]
Projects at end of scenario (saved after NPE).
I can't reproduce this, but I think the cause should be the same as #110218. Please verify.
Going to set as duplicate of issue 110218.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 110218 ***
Verified not reproduceable.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 200804040802) - Java CAPS Enabled
Java: 1.6.0_03; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.6.0_03-b05
System: SunOS version 5.10 running on x86; ISO646-US; en (nb)