am on solaris in ja locale
1. add the jdk6 ja javadoc zip to the java platform manager for the 1.6 jdk being used.
2. create a j2se project - in its library properties, this jdk is one selected is the java platform.
(there is no need to add this ja javadoc zip file elsewhere in the project properties.
3. go to the editor for the java program of this project
4. type Stri and then invoke code completion - choose String and its javadoc is shown.
5. but its the english javadoc that is shown, not the localized one.
6. if i unzip the ja javadoc and use browser and go to String page, it is in Japansese looks to be the same as the en
javadoc seen during the code completion viewing of that javadoc popup.
should this be a separate issue ?
help->javadoc shows localized ja javadoc
but javadoc search window. when am in ja locale, shows just english javadoc
should the ja one be shown instead - or should there be 2 entries ?
on reviewing the last comment, realized it would be a separate issue - filed 108492.
Already reported. Thanks.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 99487 ***