"How to use CardLayout
Create the JFrame or JApplet.
Set layout to CardLayout.
Add a JPanel. It becomes card1. It will have a tab visible."
But there is no card visible...
There is no chance to add a 2nd JPanel to ...
Im shure that it was ok in a previous release ...
Reasigned to Form editor
Now Form Editor display right frame in design time, it means that if you compile
your frame and run it , you can see the same (or with small differences) frame
as in design time.
CardLayout - last release display layout with tabs, but real card layout doesn't
have tabs. If you set card layout , you can create cards (with components) but
visible card hasn't tab.
you can add next JPanel or create new card by this way:
1. you have some card in card layout (e.g. JPanel)
2. select Top-component in Component Inspector (or hold Control and push mouse
on Form Designer Window until Top-component(node) isn't selected in Component
3. select component (JPanel, JButton, Label, ..) in Component Palette
4. hold control and click mouse on Form Designer window ( or cantainer with
- Component is added to Container as new card.
Thanx for report, but as I write - this isn't bug.
Resolved for 3.3.x or earlier, no new info since then -> closing.