Note: This problem appears in 3.1 too!
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip clean build of NB3.2.
2. start it with the '-single' switch as single user
3. made some settings
4. exit IDE
5. start the IDE normally (as multiuser)
6. * you do not see the settings from single session!
* you do not see the projects tab
* to open the default project from single session you have to use Project
manager -> now you should see the the setting from the single session
(note: in 3.1. you see the setting immediatelly after first start in multiu)
7. exit IDE
8. start IDE second time as multiuser
9. the settings from the default project from the previus session were
Right now there is a problem with saving the project when switching to default
project at the first start - the project is saved again just after initialSave -
but the second time it is regular save and it is no good to do regular save
when the windows are not there yet. I will examine the situation with -single.
Fixed in [dev] and [release32].
verified in NetBeans 3.2 build # 15
Target milestone -> 3.2
Resolved for 3.4.x or earlier, no new info since then -> closing.