regression from all-nbms-griffin_fixes-070418-ml
Is still reproducible in all-nbms-griffin_fixes-070425-ml
- create java-model uml project
- create class diagram
- put two classes C1 and C2 to diagram
- add navigable aggregation link from C1 to C2.
- set multiplicity range to 1..*
* right-click on the link close to C2 end
* invoke Set multiplicity | 1..*
- open multiplicity property dialog for 'part end' of created link.
there is 'AS Array' value in 'Collection type' column.
Default value Should be changed to ArrayList
I have this implemented so that the default value of a multiplicity range is
"DEFAULT_COLLECTION_VALUE". This is an indication to code generation and UI to
use/display the value of the global preference, "Collection Override Default".
The value of the global pref can be specified in dot notation
(java.util.ArrayList) or UML double-colon notation (java::util::ArrayList) and
it will all work as expected. If in dot notation, the UI for the range
Collection Type drop down will not match any values in the options list, but
will still function as desired. I would change the default value of the global
pref to use :: notation, but this would require a change to the help text for
this preference and hence, a UI change. Not going there in the fixes patch.
This feature/preference needs to be discussed for the NB6 release.
verified in all-nbms-griffin_fixes-070426-ml