Created attachment 152369[details]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Project Group
2. Open in that project group the test project from here (https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=250833)
3. Wait until all background processes are completed
4. In project view
- right click over empty space -> Collapse All
- press Ctrl+A to select all (280 modules)
- right click on any module
--> Context menu appears after 1.5 seconds, in my real project it takes more than 2 seconds.
most of the time spent while retrieving actions for the ctx menu, which crumbles down into many calls, most of them without an obvious potential for improvement. It is a big amount of projects.
project packaging in scope of ActionToGoalUtils.isActionEnable is accessed repeatably event if the value was already queried for the given project.
Avoiding that saved in my test scenario around 30% of the necessary time, so will fix at least that.