Oracle Announces General Availability of NetBeans IDE 7.3
21 Feb 2013
New HTML5 Support Helps Java Developers Code Rich Web and Mobile Applications with Ease
Redwood Shores, Calif. – February 21, 2013
Building State-of-the-Art Web and Mobile Applications
- Oracle today announced the general availability of NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) 7.3.
- The new release improves support for the Java platform with feature enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor and improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support the latest Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and GlassFish Server releases along with a new stand alone JPQL editor, to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.
- NetBeans IDE is a free, open source IDE available for Windows, Mac, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, and other Linux distributions, that enables developers to rapidly create Web, enterprise, desktop and mobile applications for the Java platform, PHP and C/C++.
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 is available for download here. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Back to Press Archive